In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Please register for the Waiting List if you're interested. (Good chance someone will switch to Virtual).
Tip: Register for both the 12-hour and the 2-hour events if you are cool running either.
Should someone drop out, the first person on the list has 12 hours to sign up.
We are taking social distancing seriously. 2020 event is modified as follows:
1. Staggered start. We will begin runners every 5 seconds.
2. We are using the paved trails through the park. This is very close to a 2-mile loop and plenty wide for runners to pass each other.
3. We will not have open snacks like the past (licorice, cookies, etc...) All snacks we provide will be packaged. You should still plan on bringing your own nutrition.
4. There will be no intimate awards ceremony. Teams and runners will be given their awards, but we won't all be gathered closely.
5. Pizza will be served according to food safety standards. It won't be come and grab a slice (Pizza included for 12 hour Solo/Team Participants).
6. Beer and Truly will be in cans.
7. We won't provide coolers of water and cups. We will have some bottled water. You should still plan on bringing your own hydration.
8. Bathrooms - the park has good hand-washing stations outside its portable bathrooms. However, we recommend you have your own hand-sanitizer.
**Should Indy Parks not allow our official event, then this event becomes 'officially' virtual. Our team will still run at Southeastway Park on June 13, and you are invited to run there too. We won't set up our Start/Finish structure and timing equipment. It will be up to you and your team to keep track of your loops.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.