In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Begin Again Rescue Co. is 501 (c) 3 non profit dog rescue. All proceeds benefit the dogs in our care.
Registration Fee: Early Registration - $25, without shirt $20. Race Day Registration - $30
Shirt size guaranteed if registered by Sept 8th. Swag bags provided as well.
5K Run/Walk starts at 8:30 am
Awards for the 5K are as follows:
1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall Males and Females. 1st, 2nd, 3rd Males and Females in the following age groups:10 & UNDER, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 64-69, 70+.
Refreshments available after 5K
The Mutt Strut begins at 10AM and will feature a 1 mile course will be laid out with ¼ mile increments. Participants will receive a Fast and the Furriest T-shirt, bandana for the dog and a swag bag – guaranteed if registered by Sept 8th
Awards for the Mutt Strut are as follows:
- Top Dog (distance)
- Best Dressed
- Biggest Dog
- Tiniest Dog
- Best Trick
- Longest Tail
- Shortest Tail
By participating in the Mutt Strut, each owner agrees to the following rules.
- The entry fee covers one dog.
- The dog handler must be 16 years of age or older. Only one dog allowed per handler.
- All children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- All dogs must be current on vaccines and be on a standard (6 foot) leash. Retractable leashes are NOT allowed.
- BARC reserves the right to prohibit participation of any dog displaying aggressive behavior towards people or other dogs.
- Participants must clean up after their dogs.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?