Starting November 1st, we’re challenging you to compete in the 4th Annual Beat the Bay State Challenge!
Month-long virtual challenge (Nov 1st-30th)
- $20 entry per person
- No limits on team size, you can tackle the Challenge by yourself or with 100 friends!
- Walk/run wherever you are
- As you log miles, your team will move along a route of the 900 mile perimeter of Massachusetts. Can you do it more than once??
- Earn fun badges showing your progress as you travel around the state
- Compete against other teams to see who can:
- Build the biggest team!
- Raise the most money!
- Finish the Challenge first!
- Prizes for top performers
- Event swag available for purchase
- Raise money for a fantastic organization and get some exercise while you do it!
Whether you want to form a team of your own or just help to support a great cause, we have lots of Sponsorship opportunities available! You can:
- Become a Sponsor - As an event sponsor you automatically receive a set number of entries for your team and you enjoy additional promotional benefits which could include: “sponsor of the week” recognition, press coverage, e-news and social media shout outs, the ability to give out branded swag, and more!
- Play Now, Pay Later - Want to provide a fun option for your officemates, but not sure of how many people want to join in? We can create a unique code for your employees to use where they can sign up free of charge and we’ll send your organization an invoice at the end for the total cost.
- Customized Package - Have a sponsorship or partnership idea of your own? We’re happy to work with you to create something just for you!
Contact Althea Wong-Achorn at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved or have any sponsorship questions!