Towson, MD US 21286
Welcome to the PCF Second Annual Virtual & Pop-up 5K
This year we are excited to offer several options for participation
Pop-Up Team LIVE EVENT: May 20th – 22nd
- Teams are limited up to 5 members.
- Create a local team (co-workers, patients, friends, and family) to walk/run/bike together the weekend of May 20th-22nd. You choose the distance best suited for your team and activity.
- The activity, distance, and location are your team’s choice. The effort is to foster a team bonding experience outside of the work setting.
Participate in live scheduled Peloton classes (#PivotCares). Live class schedule will be shared Monday, May 16th.
- Send photos of your team to PivotCares@PivotHS.com to be shared on social media.
Individual VIRTUAL EVENT: May 20th – June 1st (Global Running Day)
- If you are unable to participate in the pop-up team live event, individual registrations are available.
- Walk/run/bike anytime between May 20th and June 1st and post a photo to social media (#PivotCares).
All participants (teams and individuals) are entered in a random drawing to win! Prizes include Pivot swag and gift cards. Winner will be announced June 2nd.
Pivot Cares Foundation Story
The Pivot Cares Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was founded by Pivot Health Solutions employees in the spring of 2020. Our mission is to provide financial support to healthcare workers who have experienced unexpected hardships, students embarking on a healthcare career, and charitable organizations in the communities we serve. Our board of directors and committee members are open to all volunteers.
Who We Support
- Healthcare professionals experiencing hardships
- Students embarking on a career in healthcare
- Charitable organizations related to healthcare
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.