In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.wrrclub.com/twilight-series.
Series Directors for 2022: Chris Reese (email@example.com) and Liuda Galinaitis(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scored by John Way
Fees: The series will be PRE-PAID ONLINE ONLY this year. $25 for members (Fee will reduce automatically before checkout for club members) ; $60 for non-members. Sign-up must be complete by May 24 for the first race. There will be NO race-day signups for individual races and NO in-person sign-ups. If signing up for the series after the first race, do so by the Monday before the second race. If you are signing up for an individual race, regular race fees apply ($5 for members, $10 for non-members). Please ensure you sign up the Monday before the individual race. Individual race sign-ups are not eligible for Twilight Series awards regardless of the number of races you complete. We suggest you join WRRC...the membership is rolling and will last for one year from the date joined.
Race Times: All races begin at 7:00PM.
May 26th: 2-Mile Track Run *NOTE: This run will take place at the old North Carroll High School Track*
June 9th: Hashawha 3-Mile Trail Run
June 23rd: Run with the Knights 5K
July 7th: FSK 6K
July 21st: Pleasant Valley 4-Mile
August 4th: Runnymede 8K
Premium: Must volunteer/compete in at least 5 of 6 races.
Scoring: (this could possibly be amended before the start of the series)
1. Runners will be scored by gender. One point for 1st, 2nd points for 2nd, etc. If you miss a race, you will be scored as finishing after the last real finisher in that race. To qualify for the awards/premium, you must run/work at least 5 of the races!
2. If you have prepaid the series, you may run ONE race at an off time (with-in a week of the actual running of that race), you must contact the race director prior to the actual race. Your effort will count as one affecting your ranking and towards your eligibility for the premium, and you will be scored as if you were the next finisher after the last real finisher in that event.
3. Runners will be scored in the following age groups: 15 and under; 16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80 and over.
4. There will be NO duplication of awards and your age will be based on your 1st race of the series.
5. We will continue to have a box for donations of old running shoes at each race.
The Series directors, Chris and Liuda, in conjunction with the individual race directors, have the authority to delay, shorten, cancel, or reschedule races due to dangerous heat, humidity, thunder, or lightning conditions. We will not start a race until 30 minutes after lightning is seen. If it is deemed too late to start a race after the last lightning is sighted, the race will be either rescheduled or cancelled. If the heat and humidity levels are determined to be unsafe, we will cancel a race by 3:00pm. Please check the WRRC website and/or Facebook for updates.
**If a race is cancelled, the Series will contain five races with only four needed for the awards/premium.
Please check Facebook, website, or e-mail notices of any changes that may occur to the race schedule.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.