In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.wrrclub.com/twilight-series.
Series Directors for 2021: Chris Reese (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Liuda Galinaitis(email@example.com)
Scored by John Way
Fees: The series will be PRE-PAID ONLINE ONLY this year. $15 for members (Fee will reduce automatically before checkout for club members) ; $40 for non-members. Sign-up must be complete by May 31 for the first race. There will be NO race-day signups for individual races. If signing up for the series after the first race, do so by one week prior to the second race. We suggest you join WRRC...the membership is rolling and will last for one year from the date joined.
Race Times: All races begin at 7:00PM.
June 3rd: 2-Mile Track Run
June 10th: Run with the Knights 5K
June 24th: FSK 6K
July 8th: Hashawha 3-Mile Trail Run
July 22nd: Pleasant Valley 4-Mile
August 5th: Runnymede 8K
Premium: Varies based on choices at sign-up. Must volunteer/compete in at least 5 of 6 races.
COVID Safety Guidelines:
1. Runners and volunteers will NOT be required to wear a mask if vaccinated. Those who are NOT vaccinated are required to wear a mask covering both nose and mouth at ALL times EXCEPT when running. Please practice social distancing at all times and provide space when passing other runners. Masks will be available if you forget yours.
2. No water will be provided on the race course. Bottled water will be available at the start/finish line. You may wish to carry personal water with you on the race course.
3. Please bring and wear the same bib number you will receive at your first Twilight race to every race in the series. We will be recording finish times by bib numbers to eliminate contact between volunteers and runners.
4. Do not linger after the race, especially at the start/finish line. (Sorry, no popsicles this year.) Spectators are discouraged unless they are volunteering or accompanying minors to the race.
5. Restrooms and sanitizer will be available at every race. If you have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home if your quarantine period is not over (even if you have been vaccinated.) If you have "cold" symptoms or don't feel well, stay home.
1. Runners will be scored by gender. One point for 1st, 2nd points for 2nd, etc. If you miss a race, you will be scored as finishing after the last real finisher in that race. To qualify for the awards/premium, you must run/work at least 5 of the races!
2. If you have prepaid the series, you may run ONE race at an off time (with-in a week of the actual running of that race), you must contact the race director prior to the actual race. Your effort will count as one affecting your ranking and towards your eligibility for the premium, and you will be scored as if you were the next finisher after the last real finisher in that event.
3. Runners will be scored in the following age groups: 15 and under; 16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80 and over.
4. There will be NO duplication of awards and your age will be based on your 1st race of the series.
5. We will continue to have a box for donations of old running shoes at each race.
The Series directors, Chris and Liuda, in conjunction with the individual race directors, have the authority to delay, shorten, cancel, or reschedule races due to dangerous heat, humidity, thunder, or lightning conditions. We will not start a race until 30 minutes after lightning is seen. If it is deemed too late to start a race after the last lightning is sighted, the race will be either rescheduled or cancelled. If the heat and humidity levels are determined to be unsafe, we will cancel a race by 3:00pm. Please check the WRRC website and/or Facebook for updates.
**If a race is cancelled, the Series will contain five races with only four needed for the awards/premium.
Please check Facebook, website, or e-mail notices of any changes that may occur to the race schedule.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.