In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
MASTERS SKATE TRAINING CLASS - done
- 7:45am - 9am, Wednesdays
- UM golf course
- 5 in person workouts with Ruby, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1
- 5 workouts on your own, provided by Ruby
- 20m warmup, drills and technique work
- Guided intervals and workout
BEGINNER SKATE SKI SESSIONS - Just February open still
Ruby Zitzer is the instructor and Head Coach for Ice Badgers Adults. They are all at the UM Golf Course and meet at the Iron Grizzly.
We are offering four session options:
- December 6th and 13th - 12pm - 1pm
- January 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, 30th - 12pm - 1pm
- January 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, February 2nd - 4:30 - 5:30pm
- February 1st, 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th - 12pm - 1pm
Learn how to skate ski. Head Coach Ruby, will start with the basics. Each session will have a theme. The December mini camp will be a bit jammed, but should be great. Max 10 skiers per session, unless demand increases.
WHERE: UM Golf Course, main area in front of the Iron Griz and Club House.
WHO: These sessions will be for beginner or new skate skiers. Ruby will start with the basics and have a theme for each session. Intermediate or experienced skiers can sign up, but it will start with the basics.
Randy Beckner and Shaun Radley will host free wax clinics at MTCX ski shop, 517 S Orange St
- January 12th and 19th - 6:30 - 8:30pm
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.