Columbia Cougars - Saint Patrick's Day 5K- POSTPONED

Sat April 25, 2020 Maplewood, NJ 07040 US Directions


9:00AM EDT
RACE CANCELED - Columbia Cougars St Pat's Day 5k –

To all the Runners for the Columbia Cougars St. Patrick's Day 5k,

We pushed our race a month with the hope we'd be in a place where we could run.  Unfortunately, it's not realistic for us to continue to believe we'll have our race this year.  We'll be back next year to support the kids running, jumping, vaulting, and throwing for Columbia High School.  Thank you for supporting the program through your entrance fees and donations.

We are very cautiously optimistic that we may be able to have the Maplewood July 4th 5k this year, but given the current situation, we can't make any guarantees. 

In any case, please follow the link below to claim your refund for your entrance fees.  If you care to leave those fees as a charitable contribution to the team, we greatly appreciate the support.  If for any reason the refund can't be processed on a given day, please check back the next day as the reverse funding process doesn't always operate smoothly.


We hope you are all healthy and safe.  Keep running and we hope to see you next year.

Kind regards,

Columbia High School Track & Field Parents Association 

Here Are Your Options:

You understand that events are expensive, even when cancelled, and you want us to keep your registration fees to help cover our costs. We deeply appreciate your generosity and look forward to seeing you at an event soon.

We understand. We hope you can join us next time.

Dunnell Road
Near Maplewood Fire HQ
Maplewood, NJ US 07040

RACE POSTPONED - Columbia Cougars St Pat's Day 5k – Was March 14th now April 25th

Thank you all for supporting the Columbia High School Cross Country and Track and Field teams.   On behalf of the coaches and athletes, we very much appreciate your signing up or considering signing up for our race.

We have made the difficult decision to postpone this year's race to Saturday, April 25th at 9am.  We have come to this decision in partnership with the Township of Maplewood and the committee of parents that organize and operate the race.   At this time, we cannot justify getting a few hundred folks together for this event, even if they are all healthy runners. This postponement will give us time to reassess the situation in a month based on the circumstances at that time.

We plan to have the Piper ready for a fun belated St. Patrick's Day run.   

Thank you once again for your support and we wish the best of health to you all.   We hope to see you in April.

Race Contact Info

If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.

Day of/walk-up Registration and Packet Pickup

Day of/walk-up registration will be available onsite for $30/registrant starting at 7am. 

All packets and bibs can be picked up the day of the race starting at 7am.  This race will be held Rain or Shine, and is a no alcohol event.

Race Flyer

Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.


Race Participant Survey

Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.

Did you participate in the race?

Would you recommend this race to a friend?

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.