In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
RENOWNED POST-RACE PARTY (“OF COURSE, OF COURSE”)
“COLLECTOR’S ITEM” Long sleeved T-Shirts TO FIRST 300 REGISTERED.
Discounts for 14 years old and under taken at checkout.
Packet Pickup and In Person Registration
Middleport Fire Hall - 28 Main St , Middleport, NY
Race Day, 9:30 am-11:00 am
Overall, Masters, Grandmasters, and Firefighter
1st-3rd in 5 year age groups.
Certified Course: NY14900KL <--- click number for official course map
Each relay team member must register themselves and accept the waiver.
Steps for on-line registration:
1) team captain registers as the first person on the team
- select fireman relay registration category
- team captain creates the team name and pays the entire entry fee.
2) team members register for the race and join the team:
- select firemans relay registration category
- select the team name from list of already registered teams
- complete the registration process with NO payment due
Please note: If team members do NOT select the pre-existing team they are joining, full price will be charged.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.