In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
You can register by sending the registration form (Click Here) to Hartshorne School or to Choctaw Nation PACE program if you are a PACE member. Address and instructions are on the registration form. Pre-registration deadline is January 9th.
- 5k will be chip timed by I:40 Race Service
- USATF Certified 5k Course
- All Runners that signup before the January 11th pre-registration deadline will get a event T-shirt
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 in USATF Age Groups and to the top overall male and female
- Race day registration is available from 8:30 to 9:30, but shirts are first come first serve
- Race starts at the Hartshorne Elementart Activity Center at 10:00 am on January 23rd!!!
The Share the Warmth 5K / 1 mile fun run will be held in Hartshorne, OK. All proceeds will benefit the Hartshorne Elementary School. Warm item donations received from race participants will be distributed to members of our local community in need. Start line and registration will be at the Hartshorne Elementary Activity Center located at 821 Arapahoe, Hartshorne, OK 74547.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.