In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for the second annual Stafford Veterans Day 10K. The location for this year's race will be beautiful Pratt Park. The course start on River Road and will also include sections of the Belmont Ferry Farm Trail. Enjoy the shaded, runner-friendly courses!
We have added a virtual option for athletes who would prefer to participate virtually. Online registration for the virtual races will close at 11:59pm on October 20th in order to guarantee t-shirts for virtual participants. We will ship virtual packets by November 9th and shipping is included in your registration!
Runners will receive tons of additional perks including:
Race day Schedule:
7:30AM-8:15AM - Packet Pick up
8:30 AM - 10K Start
Overall: Top 3 Male and Female. $100 for first place, $75 for second place, $50 for third place. Note: Overall award recipients will be not be eligible for age group awards.
Age Groups: Top 3 Male and Female. Age Divisions are 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over
Get rewarded for spreading the word about this awesome new race in Stafford.
Refer 5 friends via Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail and and receive a $20 refund! You'll see the credit posted to your card within 2-3 business days after your 5th referral signs up!
You will receive referral instructions with your race confirmation.
These guidelines are subject to change and are based on the current guidelines we have in place (1/11/21).
Please adhere to the following guidelines on race day so we can put on a safe event for everyone!
1. Packet pick-up will be held on site race morning near the restrooms at Pratt Park starting at 7:15am. Please wear your mask when you're picking up your packet.
2. Restrooms are located at Pratt Park. Please wear a mask when you are in the restroom building.
3. All runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-and post race, but not in the starting corral, during the race, or warming up and cooling down. Race staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face coverings.
4. There will be one water stop on the course with 8 oz. bottles of water. Volunteers will not be handing bottles to the runners - you must take the water from the table yourself. Please use the trash cans that will be located further down the course to dispose of your water bottle. Runners are also encouraged to carry their own water.
5. Waves may be assigned and runners will be asked to stand on marked spots in the starting corral.
6. Anyone who does not feel comfortable getting in to the starting grid with their wave will have up to 2 minutes to start themselves after the rest of the runners have cleared out from their assigned wave.
7. After you finish, a water bottle and post-race snacks will be in an individually packed plastic bag past the finish line for you to grab and go post-race.
8. Runners are encouraged to leave finish area ASAP - results will be posted online and awards will be mailed to the winners.
9. No spectators will be permitted near the start/finish line as we need to adhere to the 250 person gathering limit under Phase 3. Spectators are permitted on the course, but we ask that they maintain social distancing from the athletes.
10. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 - STAY HOME!
11. All precautions are subject to change so we can adhere to the governor's guidelines. Thank you for your understanding as we work to host a safe and fun event for you!
Saturday, November 13th from 12-3pm.
Sunday, November 14th starting at 7:15am at Pratt Park
There are several parking options for this event.
Pratt Park: Parking at Pratt Park will be available until 8:00 am, at which point vehicles will no longer be allowed to enter or leave because of the road closure on River Road. Please note that all vehicles parking at Pratt will not be allowed out of the park until approximately 10:15 am.
Secondary Parking Lot: Parking is also available near the YMCA Water Park off of Butler Road (212 Butler Road). This option is recommended for participants who are planning to arrive after 8:00 am or who plan to leave before 10:15 am.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.