Run For Your Life 5k

Sat September 16, 2023 Rixeyville, VA 22737 US Directions


Cross Country 5K Run/Walk

9:00AM EDT - 1:00PM EDT

Race Website

Additional race information can be found at


Verdun Adventure Bound
17044 Adventure Bound Trail
Rixeyville, VA US 22737


Participants will run or walk on a beautiful 5K Cross Country Course located at VERDUN ADVENTURE BOUND, an outward-bound youth retreat center located on fifty+ acres in Rixeyville, Virginia.  Follow the SASQUATCH through the woods to the finish line.  Following the race will be music at the amphitheatre, food, awards, and a special Message of Hope.  20% of proceeds will go to the Northern Piedmont Community Foundation Donor Advised Fund. The remaining 80% will help support Verdun's Project SOAR.  Sorry no dogs!  Gates Open 7:30 AM.   Race Start Time 9:00 AM

Race Contact Info

If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.



Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.

Race Participant Survey

Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.

Did you participate in the race?

Would you recommend this race to a friend?

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy.

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.