In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.family-ymca.org..
Please join us Sunday October 18th at 8am for our historic run through Spotsylvania Courthouse Battlefield. This race will begin and finish at the Spotsylvania Courthouse Village Pavilion, 9019 Old Battlefield Blvd., Spotsylvania, VA 22553. Come and enjoy this 10K with a group of friends or on your own and create your own PR for this challenging and historic race. Must average 15 min/mile or faster.
This year, a portion of the net proceeds will be going to Jessica Story and her fight against ALS. See the donation page for more information!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Bibs will be distributed race morning from 7am-7:45am. We will be hosting a post-race packet pick up for race t-shirts on Thursday, October 29th at the Ron Rosner Family YMCA from 4-6pm.
1. The area around the check in table and the Start/Finish line will be cordoned off and we ask that you only enter those areas to pick up your race bib or get in place for the start of the race. Once you have finished, we ask that you move through the area as quickly as possible so it does not become crowded.
2. Check in pre-race at your table beginning at 7am race morning and stick to the 6 foot spacing as you wait in line.
3. All runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-and post race, but not in the starting corral, during the race, or warming up and cooling down. Race staff and volunteers will be wearing masks the entire time time.
4. Runners are encouraged to bring their own water, but we will have one water station near the 5K point.
5. Due to it being a rolling start on an active road, we ask that runners maintain 6 ft. spacing at the start.
6. After you finish, a water bottle and banana will be in an individually packed plastic bag past the finish line for you to grab and go post-race.
7. Runners are encouraged to leave finish area ASAP.
8. No spectators will be permitted as we need to adhere to the 250 person gathering limit under Phase 3.
9. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 - STAY HOME!
10. If we are forced to move to a virtual platform, all runners will be moved to the virtual race.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.