In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.multicare.org/events-page/?eid=72790.
For the first time in 13 years, we will not be joining together to say goodbye to our beautiful Pacific Northwest summer. This year we have turned our annual event into a Virtual Run/Walk. Donations will support behavioral health programs and services in South King County though the Hope Grows Here fund. This was a hard decision, but we did it for the community we love, and we hope you will join us!
Here is how you can join the 13th Annual Summer’s End Fun Run:
1. Register at the reduced rate of $20 for the Virtual 5k. Register for Free for the kids Virtual Kashner Jr 2k (12 and under). Kids must pick up participation packets location TBD- Covington WA. Registration closes September 12th.
2. Create and complete your own 5k or 2k course during Summer’s End Fun Run Week Saturday, September 19-Saturday, September 26. That’s right, the best part of a virtual run is you create your own course and do it when it’s convenient for you!
3. Rally around each other on social media using #virtualSEFR plus stay connected through Facebook where you can meet fellow SEFR participants, swap training tips and virtual high fives.
4. Get pumped when your bib and swag arrive in the mail the week of the race.
5. Celebrate and parade around your house! Share your run with #virtualSEFR on social.
Additional Event Details:
We plan to continue our 7th Annual South King Challenge Race Event in 2021. See www.outpatientpt.com/sokingchallenge for more details.
Thank you to our AMAZING sponsors MultiCare Health System, Outpatient Physical Therapy, Northwest Tri and Bike & Kashner Orthodontics!!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.