In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
|E=MC2 - Wave 1 - TEAM OF 4||
|E=MC2 - Wave 2 - TEAM OF 4||
|E=MC2 - Wave 3 - INDIVIDUAL||
|E=MC2 - Wave 4 - INDIVIDUAL||
|E=MC2 - Wave 5 - INDIVIDUAL||
|E=MC2 - RESERVED - Team of 4||
Time9:00AM CDT - 12:00PM CDT
A 5K + of mud, dust and gravel!
At least 10 obstacles designed to drag you out of your comfort zone. A run that will take you through beautiful City Parks and country back roads.
E=MC2 is not about how fast you can cross the finish line. It’s about pushing yourself, and even working as a team; building camaraderie, friendships, and lasting memories while accomplishing something remarkable!
So challenge yourself. Find your Mojo in the Outdoors as you take on this Adventure. Escape the ordinary by becoming extraordinary!
1) Teams of 4 must sign up together
2) Team members must finish as a group. All four members must cross the line in a 15 second window.
3) In the event of there being a tie, fans will decide who the winner will be by the loudest cheering.
4) Each registered participant will receive: (1) Ticket for the rodeo event Saturday night (1) V.I.P. pass for the Rodeo (1) Mojo Outdoor Adventure towel (1) Raffle ticket for a $50.00 prize – Winning ticket will be drawn right after E=MC2 awards ceremony.
5) Must be age 12 or older to register
** On the day of E=MC2, we will be accepting canned good donations. These donations will go toward our local area food banks. Our goal is to collect 2,017 pounds of food on that day. With your help we will be able to achieve that goal. We thank you in advance for your generous support.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?