In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.overrunovariancancer.com.
1. You register online for The OVERRUN
2. You attend the DRIVE-THRU Packet Pick up on October 10th in Leawood, KS (exact time and location to be announced)! Just drive thru the lot (all volunteers will be wearing masks), and pick up your shirt and finisher's medal! No need to get our of your car. There will be music, banners, fun and ovarian cancer information.
3. You run, walk or crawl 3.1 miles OR 1 Mile while wearing your NEW OVERRUN shirt!
ANYWHERE you would like, (while social distancing, of course)
ANYTIME between October 11-18.
3. You send us your photos (wearing your OVERRUN 2020 shirt) to share on our social media, or tag us at #Overrun2020 so we can post your photos to our virtual gathering!
4. You feel good about completing your event safely and supporting much needed ovarian cancer research, awareness, and patient advocacy at the SAME TIME!!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.