In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.rockcastleregional.org/race/may/race-info/.
Saturday, April 18, 8:00 a.m.
Brodhead Elementary School
Race 5 of 13 in the 2020 County-wide Stride Series
This race, part of a classic small town homecoming weekend, takes you through quiet neighborhood streets and down picturesque Main Street (Old 150) before finishing back at Brodhead Elementary.
• 5K Run/2-Mile Walk at 8:00 am EST
• Race day registration opens at 7:00
• $20 pre-registration fee (deadline Monday, April 13 at 12:00 NOON)
• $25 registration fee on race day
• Free short-sleeve t-shirt guaranteed to pre-registered participants. (Shirts available on race day in limited sizes/quantities.)
• Overall male and female race winner
• Top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 12-Under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
• Top three male and female walkers
If you prefer to register via mail, click here to download printable form.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?