In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.rockcastleregional.org/race/december/race-info/.
Put your bells on, hope for snow, and expect some special surprises for the 15th annual Jingle Bell 6K run/walk on Saturday, December 1! Join us for good exercise and great fun in historic Renfro Valley. Proceeds from the race benefit long-term care residents of the Respiratory Care Center at Rockcastle Regional in Mt. Vernon. The “Miracle Fund” provides assistance to improve the quality of life of long-term care residents.
• Date: Saturday, December 1, 2018
• Place: Renfro Valley Entertainment Center, Mt. Vernon, KY
• 6K Run/Walk to begin at 8:30 am EST
• Race-day registration to begin at 7:30 am
• $20 pre-registration fee - deadline 12 noon on Mon. November 26
• $25 registration fee on race day
The 6K Run/Walk highlights historic Renfro Valley. Aid and water stations will be located at the turnaround. Officials will direct and supervise the course. The Run/Walk will start and finish at the Renfro Valley Entertainment Center.
Unique Reasons to Participate
• $100 cash prize to overall top male and female finisher
• Free long sleeve shirt guaranteed to all pre-registered participants. (It is recommended that you pre-register to guarantee your shirt. Shirts available on race-day while supplies last.)
• Santa’s Surprise Gift Grab – as always, gift packages will be scattered along the course for participants to scoop up. Gifts may contain cash, gifts or coal!
• Hospitality area with refreshments and snacks
• Overall male and female race winner and top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 12-under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
• Top three male and female walkers (walkers also eligible for age group awards)
• Please note: to be fair to competitive walkers, if you plan to register as a walker, you must walk the entire race. If you plan on running and walking, please register as a runner.
For more information contact Kayla Prewitt at (606) 256-7767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?