In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.rockcastleregional.org/race/december/race-info/.
Put your bells on for the 16th annual Jingle Bell 6K run/walk. Due to COVID-19, this years' event is a virtual race.
Proceeds from the race benefit the “Miracle Fund” provides assistance to improve the quality of life of long-term care residents of the Respiratory Care Center at Rockcastle Regional in Mt. Vernon
• Complete 6K run/walk between December 5-19
• $20 registration fee - deadline Friday, December 4
• Participants receive a commemorative long-sleeve t-shirt.
• Email your selfies to us at email@example.com and we will post on our Facebook page
• Race 13 of 13 in the 2020 County-Wide Stride race series
For more information contact Kayla Prewitt at (606) 256-7767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.