In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.rockcastleregional.org/race/july/race-info/.
Saturday, July 11, 2020 8:00 a.m.
Renfro Valley Entertainment Center
Race 7 of 13 in the 2020 County-wide Stride Series
This race is a flat summer run, straight out a beautiful country road that meanders through sun and shade and by a cool trickling stream, and then back to the finish. Proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
• 5K Run/Walk at 8:00 am EST
• Race day registration opens at 7:00
• $20 pre-registration fee, deadline Monday, July 6 at 12:00 NOON
• $25 registration fee on race day
• Free t-shirt guaranteed to participants pre-registered by July 6 deadline. (Shirts available on race day in limited sizes/quantities.)
• Overall male and female race winner
• Top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 12-Under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
• Top three male and female walkers
If you prefer to register via mail, click here to download printable form.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?