In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.rockcastleregional.org/county-wide-stride/the-rockcastle-5k-runwalk-for-alzheimers.
Proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
In addition, you may honor or remember your loved ones with a personalized Forget-Me-Not poster to be displayed during the Rockcastle 5K Run/2M Walk for Alzheimer’s. Posters are available for a $5 donation for race participants; or $10 for non-participants. For more information, contact Jana Bray at email@example.com or 606-256-7880.
• Race will be chip-timed.
• Race start time 8:00 a.m. EST
• Packet pickup is open 7:00 - 7:50 a.m.
• $20 pre-registration fee, deadline Friday, July 8. After July 8, cost is $25 through race day.
• Participants will receive a custom dri-fit race t-shirt. (Please Note: Shirt not guaranteed after pre-registration deadline.)
• Countywide Stride series race 7 of 13
• Overall male and female race winner
• Top three male and female runners in each of the following age groups: 14-under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+
• Top three fastest male and female walkers
• 5K Run or 2-Mile Walk
• $20 pre-registration fee, deadline Friday, July 8. After July 8, cost is $25 through Wednesday, July 13. (Race packet shipping available for additional fee. Or arrange for pickup).
• Participants will receive a custom dri-fit race t-shirt.
• Complete your run/walk and post results between July 16-30.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.