In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
New Date: TBD
We are truly sorry to have to inform you that the The Conge' 5K & 1 Mile event has been postponed due to the coronavirus situation.
We take the safety and wellness of each and every participant very seriously. We hope everyone understands this decision was the only viable option at this time. We will be rescheduling the race as soon as we are given the approval from the local government that it may be scheduled.
This is NOT a cancellation but a postponement and the race will be taking place in the near future.
More information will be communicated to you as soon as we receive a new event date.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.