In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib, finisher's medal, custom Shirt, finish line snacks and beverage.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All participants will receive a bib with a timing chip. Virtual participants will receive a digital bib.
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards for each Male and Female divisions: Top 3 Overall, Masters, Top 3 in each 10 year age group. Awards will be announced at 8:45am (maybe sooner) once the event has concluded. We will not be posting them at the venue, you may log in to our results page to view them as participants finish. PLEASE do not crowd around the podium to cheer on your buddies, we know this is a fun part of racing but we want to continue to exercise with caution so only hang around if you have qualified for an award. The finish line area is pretty big so we encourage finishers to spread out and wait for their names to be called out. We suggest you wear a mask to receive your award. Awards not picked up will be held at Dash Sports for ONE WEEK ONLY so please make arrangements to have them picked up if you cannot stay after the event.
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. As usual we will have a water stop midway.
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
If you can’t make the event, we want to give you options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the in person event we will do everything in our power to reschedule the event or you will always have the virtual option.
Please do not show up at packet pickup asking to transfer events. You can do all this from your Run Signup login.
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? If you are running/ walking with a stroller, please line up in the back of the pack. The farm is pet friendly and so we ask that if you a running with your furry friend, please stay in the back of the pack in front of the strollers. Always have your pet on a leash and please clean up after them.
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made will go to a local charity / non profit. We will update the beneficiary on this page.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you a shirt. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration. A Declaration of Health must also be signed in order to get your race packet. This form can be found our our Covid information tab for your reference now but will be emailed to all registered participants two days prior to the event and will be posted under Race Info the day before the race for you to DIGITALLY SIGN IT.
9. What is there to do after the race for my family? The 5k event will be followed by a Healthy Living Festival brought to you by FloDash Events and S&G Events. Events hours and details will be updated here. Tentative hours will be 9:00am - 2:00pm. Expect vendors, food, live music, demos and much more!!
10. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes, but ONLY after they have signed the online waiver as well as read the Covid 19 Guidelines posted on this race page and signed the Declaration of Health. All participants must have this Declaration of Health signed in order to pick up their packets and this will be sent electronically a few days prior to the event and can be found under Race Info the day before the race. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN LINE TO GET YOUR PACKET!! Help us get your packet quickly by showing up ready.
11. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. Please read them before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!