In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
* The Lake Logan swim is a 500 meter rectangle one loop course finishing under the bridge in the mouth of the Pigeon River.
* This swim is always wetsuit legal at around 67 degrees and in the middle of summer, is a rarity in the south.
* The mountains on each side protect the lake from most wind and the swim has always been flat and calm.
* The 28k bike course is a typical mountain course with a great mix of rollers and long downhills.
* The course is supported with public safety and volunteers at every turn and major crossroad.
* The scenery is amazing and will make you forget some of the challenges you will face along the course.
* The 5k run is an out & back course.
* Long steady slope up to the turnaround - long steady slope down to the race site.
* Course is heavily shaded by trees and the ever-present mountains that frame the valley.