In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
So shake off those winter blues and come run with us.
Register early. The first 250 registrants are guaranteed a 40th anniversary race gift.
Trophies for the first Male/Female Overall and medals for top three in each Age Division
* 19 and under
$25.00 MARATHON SPORTS gift certificates to overall and 40+ winners.
- Post race party, pasta/chili and one free beer or soft drink for all runners.
- Westgate Lanes family entertainment, bowling, billiards, video games.
Paddy Kelly COVID-19 Status
Colonial Road Runners will adhere to the City of Brockton and our Venue's COVID protocols as they evolve between now and Sunday February 6th, 2022. We will communicate to all registered runners and volunteers any additional protocol requirements 1 week before our event takes place.
COVID-19 Protocols as of November 15th, 2021
1. All individuals are welcome to participate in the outdoor portion of the Paddy Kelly 5 Mile Road Race
2. Participants will be expected to provide for their own hydration and nutritional needs during the race. Water stops will not be available on the race course. Water/food will be provided in the pub after the race.
3. Individuals and volunteers that have been vaccinated are welcome to participate in all the indoor Pub activities before and after the race
4. Anyone wishing to wear a mask for added protection against COVID-19 are welcome to do so before, during and after the race
5. Participants and volunteers should NOT participate if they are known to have an active case of COVID-19 (or have been in contact with such a person), or if they are currently experiencing any of the following flu-like symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19: cough, fever or chills, congestion or runny nose, sore throat, muscle/body aches, nausea/vomiting/stomach aches, diarrhea, fatigue, headaches, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, or a recent loss of taste or smell.
6. There will be NO same day race registrations
7. We recommend that race participants pick up their bib on Saturday February 5th, 2022 from 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. to minimize crowds at bib pickup on Sunday.
8. In-person race registrations will be accepted and processed during Saturday's early bib pickup (Cash, Check or Venmo will be accepted)
Note: No refunds will be issued due to changing COVID protocol requirements by the City of Brockton or our Venue.
Colonial Road Runners presents the Paddy Kelly 5 Mile Road Race.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.