COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE!
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE "CLASS RULES" REGARDING COVID-19!
- All attendees must wear a facemask covering both nose & mouth, and be prepared to do so for the duration of the class.
- Attendees are permitted to bring drinks, lunch or snacks to class - please don't bring anything that needs to be refrigerated (use an ice pack) or heated up. There are vending machines in the hallway, but they can be unpredictable.
- Please plan to dispose of, or take any trash with you at the end of class.
- Class begins with CPR at 8 AM with First Aid in the afternoon. Class will end by 1 PM.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on the Tuesday before each class date. This is a new COVID protocol and there cannot be exceptions.
- Each class is limited to only 12 MCRRC attendees -- due to COVID, this is necessary for Adventist to control class size.