In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Celebrate the holidays with family and friends at the Holiday Hustle 5K! Holiday attire is encouraged – there are even awards for the best dressed. All participants receive a soon to be announced premium, finisher medal/ornament, and chip timing. Stick around after for hot chocolate and awards…it may end being the least stressful day of the holiday season!
Our entire team has been strategizing on how we can execute a safe event, and we want to share our plan with you. As always, safety is our #1 priority, and now more than ever, the success and ability to hold events in the coming months will be dependent on everyone doing their part. In order to participant you will be required "sign off" (via your RunSignUp registration) that you have read and agreed to abide by the race protocols here. A few highlights are as follows:
$20 from February 5th until February 9th (special early bird price)
$25 until July 26th
$30 until October 31st
$35 until December 11th
$40 at packet pickup and on race day
Kids 10 & under are welcome to participate in the 5K race at no charge, but will not receive a race premium (they will receive a finisher medal/ornament). This discount will be applied at check-out. If you would like your child to receive a race premium you will have the option to add one for $10 during the registration process.
There are no refunds of entry given for this event.
Here is how it works:
1. Register online for the Holiday Hustle 5K.
2. Receive a unique referral link via your confirmation page and email.
3. Share this link with your friends, family or post on social media.
4. After 5 registrants sign up using your unique referral link you will automatically receive a refund of your registration fee.
We have created a virtual race option for those who would like to participate but are not local, or do not feel comfortable attending an in-person race at this time. Due to limitations on race swag, we have a 200-person cap on the virtual event. Here's how the virtual race works:
1. Register for the virtual event, and sign up for text or e-mail notifications
2. Your race swag will be available for pickup at our Saturday packet pickup. Those packets that are not picked up on Saturday will be mailed using the "mailing address" provided during the registration process starting the following week. Please note that if you do not pick up your packet at Packet Pickup you will receive your race packet after race day.
3. You'll receive a text or email (if you opt in) when the virtual race "starts" on December 12th.
4. Run your race and submit your results either by text message or email (if you've opted in) or by heading to the results page here by December 13th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time). Results update in real time as people submit their times. Be sure to take a selfie and post on social media with the hashtag #charmcityrun or share by heading to the runsignup.com photo page.
5. Virtual race performances are not eligible for the overall event awards, but we'll certainly be acknowledging the winners in our post-race communication.
Saturday, December 12th from 10AM-2PM
Charm City Run Bel Air
126 South Main Street, #2
Bel Air, MD 21014
On-site starting at 7:30AM
Due to use restrictions on the Harford Community College campus, we have relocated the Holiday Hustle to the Harford County Equestrian Center. The 5K course begins on the Equestrian Center campus and travels around the property and onto the Ma & Pa Trail toward Annie's Playground before returning to the Equestrian Center for the finish.
The course is entirely on paved and crushed gravel surfaces. For safety reasons, pets, roller skates, and other wheeled devices (with the exception of wheelchairs) are not allowed on the course. Jogging strollers are permitted, but we ask that you start in the back of the pack so that your stroller does not create a tripping hazard. In order to hear instructions from course marshals and safety personnel during the event we STRONGLY discourage the use of headphones.
Top 3 overall males and females, as well as in each age group as follows:
10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
First male and female runners to finish the course in a complete Santa costume (red long sleeve shirt/jacket, red pants, beard, and hat). These costumes do not need to be shopping mall quality, but red running shorts are NOT pants
The first 500 registrants are guaranteed to receive a Holiday Hustle medal that can double as an ornament. We even provide the hooks to use for your tree!
Please review the Charm City Run Weather and Event Cancellation policy here prior to registering for this event. If you have any questions about the policy please email us at email@example.com prior to registering.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Holiday Hustle 5K.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include: