In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.senecacreekgreenwayrace.com.
Welcome to the registration page for the MCRRC Seneca Creek Greenway Trail Marathon & 50K!
The Seneca Creek Greenway Trail Marathon and 50K is a low-key, low-priced and fun filled event along the beautiful Seneca Creek Greenway Trail and parallel trails. Marathon and 50K participants will have the option to choose their final distance when returning to the finish (either stop for the "marathon" or keep going for the 50K!
The field will be limited to 200 registrants for 2021. Please signup here to reserve your spot! Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and at the descretion of the permitting authorities, this race remains subject to cancellation. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
By registering for this event, you agree to follow these important safety protocol and acknowledge that any participant not adhering to this protocol will be removed from the race without refund. Thank you for your cooperation!
As a participant in the Seneca Creek Greenway Trail Marathon & 50K, you agree to the following policies and procedures. We understand that these new procedures may make this racing experience different from past races, but they are necessary to ensure the health and safety of runners, volunteers, and everyone in our community. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
1. If you are not feeling well on the day of the race or have not felt well within the two weeks prior to the race, please stay home. You can find information about the symptoms of COVID-19 and the risks to yourself and your community online.
2. Please ALWAYS maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from all individuals not in your immediate household.
3. Masks, properly fitted to cover both the nose and mouth, are required to be worn at all times except during the actual race. You may remove your mask after crossing the start line and must put it back on after crossing the finish line.
4. Runners will start the race in socially distant groups of 10 with a new group starting every 3 minutes. Runners will be pre-assigned to a starting group and must start within that group. If necessary, the Race Director may adjust the starting groups to ensure the safety of participants.
5. Runners should maintain social distance on the paths during the race and should place their masks back on if they need to pass another runner. Runners should pass on the left.
6. After crossing the finish line, runners are required to put their masks back on.
7. Runners may take a refreshment package at the end of the finish chute and should proceed to their vehicles and prepare to depart the park. No congregating in the finish area or in the park after the race is permitted. Runners should remain at their vehicle until they feel they are safe to drive.
Once again, MCRRC members are eligible to receive a $5 discount to participate in the Seneca Creek Greenway Trail Marathon & 50K. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout for all persons with a current MCRRC membership. You will need to be signed in to RunSignUp to be recognized as a member. Should you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.