In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://srrf.org.
Please join us for the 2021 Susquehanna River Running Festival! With a Half Marathon, a 10K and a 5K there is a race distance for everyone.
Half Marathon: All half marathoners will receive a race premium and a finisher medal.
$80 through 7/31/21
$95 through 9/6/21
$105 through 9/19/21
10K: All 5K/10 runners will receive a race premium and a finisher medal.
$60 through 7/31/21
$65 through 9/6/21
$70 through 9/19/21
5K: All 5K/10 runners will receive a race premium and a finisher medal.
$30 through 7/31/21
$35 through 9/6/21
$40 through 9/19/21
*There are no refunds of entry given for this event.
We have created a virtual race option for those who would like to participate but are not local, or do not feel comfortable attending an in-person race at this time. Here's how the virtual race works:
1. Register for the virtual event, and sign up for text or e-mail notifications
2. Your race swag will be available for pickup at our packet pickup sessions or can be mailed to you
3. You'll receive a text or email (if you opt in) when the virtual race "starts" on Saturday, September 18th.
4. Run your race and submit your results either by text message or email (if you've opted in) or by heading to the results page here by September 26th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time). Results update in real time as people submit their times. Be sure to take a selfie and post on the runsignup.com photo page.
5. All VIRTUAL race packets that are not picked up at the in-person Packet Pickup Sessions will be mailed to participants starting the week after the race (please note: we are unable to mail VIRTUAL race packets prior to the race).
Half Marathon (Virtual): All half marathoners will receive a race premium and a finisher medal.
$60 through 9/6/21
10K (Virtual): All 5K/10 runners will receive a race premium and a finisher medal.
$45 through 9/6/21
5K (Virtual): All 5K/10 runners will receive a race premium and a finisher medal.
$25 through 9/6/21
*Virtual race performances are not eligible for the overall event awards, but we'll certainly be acknowledging the winners in our post-race communication.
2021 Finisher Premium
All finishers will receive a premium unique to their race distance.
Details on race premiums coming soon!
All participants will receive a finishers medal.
Early Packet Pick-Up
Tuesday, September 21st from 4-6PM
Charm City Run Columbia
7090 Deepage Drive
Columbia, MD 21045
Wednesday, September 22nd from 4-6PM
Charm City Run Bel Air
126 South Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014
Thursday, September 23rd from 4-6PM
Charm City Run Timonium
2045 York Road
Timonium, MD 21093
Fitness & Wellness Expo
Friday, September 24: Noon - 8pm
Come explore the venue and pick-up your packet. We will have an outdoor fitness & wellness expo at Tydings Park in Havre de Grace, MD.
Saturday, September 25: 6-7:30am
Registration & limited packet pick-up will occur on race day from 6:00am - 7:30am.
Half Marathon Course and General Information: https://www.srrf.org/half-marathon
10 km Course and General Information: https://www.srrf.org/10-kilometer
5 km Course and General Information: https://www.srrf.org/5-kilometer
*Courses are subject to change and may not be USATF Certified.
The Susquehanna River Running Festival is a fundraising event for The Albert Cesky Scholarship Fund (ACSF).
ACSF is an all volunteer, 501(c)3 organization, EIN 52-1413396. alcesky.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.