Additional race information can be found at http://moosepondhalf.com/.
Bridgton, ME US 04009
- Course: Scenic country loop around Moose Pond in the shadows of Shawnee Peak. The course is rolling terrain on paved roads, starting and ending at Shawnee Peak Ski Area’s Base Lodge. The 5K is out and back on Mountain Rd.
- Beneficiary: Shawnee Peak Adaptive Program
- Medals: All half marathon finishers receive medals.
- Entry: Half marathon capped at 400 entrants (no cap on 5K).
- Awards: First overall male and female, and first three males and females in following age groups — 18-and-under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-and-over.
- Other details: Four water stops, display clocks on the course, along with flag people and medical. Restrooms and changing places on site, but no showers. Water and food at finish.
- Entry fees: $45 for half marathon, $20 for 5K and $60 for the 2-person half marathon relay until Sept. 1; then $50 for half, $25 for 5K and $70 for the relay (online registration ends Nov. 2)
- T-shirts: All who register by Oct. 22
- Packet pickup: 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. on race day at Shawnee Peak Learning Center, next to the Base Lodge (119 Mountain Rd.).
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.