Peaks Island, ME US 04108
- Race distance: 5 miles
- Kids' race: $5 entry fee, 10:15 a.m. start; all finishers receive medal at finish line (no t-shirts)
- Awards: Top 3 male and female finishers in following categories: Overall, Masters, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Race-day Registration: 8-10:15 a.m.
- Ferry service to island: Leaves from Portland at the following times on race day -- 5:45 a.m., 6:45, 7:45, 8:30 and 9:15. Contact Casco Bay Lines (207) 774-7871 for more information, or visit their Web site.
- Race sponsors: Fleet Feet Maine Running, Maine Track Club, Peaks Island Lions Club, Casco Bay Island Transit District, Shipyard Brewing and The Inn on Peaks Island
- Postrace Lobster Bake: Please join us after the race at Greenwood Gardens for a Downeast lobster bake including the following options: Lobster, steak, chicken, vegetarian and children's meals. Meals must be ordered by July 25th. Go to the" add on" section of this online registration to sign up for meals.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?