In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Race starts out with two hot air balloon baskets that will "fire" you up. Along the course there will be Buddy the Elf and more balloon baskets to warm you up and cheer you on. It's a family friendly fun run professionally chip timed with lots of holiday cheer!
• All participants signed up by Nov. 17th, 2019 will receive a T-shirt.
• Overall fastest male and female receive free entry into next year’s event and a pint glass for Christmas in the Ville.
Proceeds support the Rotary Club of Fowlerville.
Professionally timed by the Michigan Running Foundation.
Fowlerville Dashing Through the Snow Road Race
Saturday December, 7th, 2019
• Starts: 3:30 p.m.
• Overall fastest male and female receive free entry into next year’s event and Christmas in the Ville Pint glass!!
GREAT COURSE and CHIP TIMED!
• Forms at www.Fowlerville.org (Events) or register online at
• Question? Email email@example.com
• Packet pickup and Registration begins at 2:00 p.m. (First United Methodist Church, 201 S.
Second St, Fowlerville, MI 48836)
• “Like” us on Facebook at Fowlerville Dashing Through the Snow 5K
WHAT ELSE IS GREAT ABOUT OUR RACE?
• Medal ceremony at finish line following event
• Hot air balloon with pyrotechnics to cheer you on!
• Christmas parade at 6pm is AWESOME!
• Chicken dinner served from 4:00-6:00 p.m. (donation requested) at registration site.
2018 medals shown. 2019 will be JUST as cool! Image posted once available.
This race is endorsed by The Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and part of the 2019 Michigan Fitness Foundation Challenge. The challenge encourages Michiganders to engage with events that promote physical activity, health and wellness. You will receive a FIT point for every endorsed event you participate in or volunteer for from January 1, 2019 until December 31st, 2019. Points earn cool swag and a chance to win a Grand Prize! To sign up and learn more click HERE. There is no cost to this challenge.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.