In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY AND THE FAMILY OF DAN PEREZ
*** The 10k route is a double loop of the 5k route with the exception that just past the water stop on Timbercreekthe 10k runners will be doing a loop around the Chasewood Crcle Cul-de-Sac on each lap to make up the distance they will miss not turning on to Edward St. at the end of the first lap
Test your midsummer skill level with this early bird 1/2 marathon and 5k & 10 k
The 1/2 marathon course is mostly flat with some rolling hills and a mix of surfaces from city streets, country roads and dirt roads. The 5k and 10k are a flat city course.
Both races will be timed using disposable RFID tags.
In place of a shirt everyone will receive a customized Gym Bag.
Packet pickup Friday June 9, 3-8pm at Playmakers or
Saturday June 10th, at St. Michael School gym starting at 5 am
Secure Gear check at start/finish.
The best bib# prize drawing in the area
Small town feel, big city amenities
The 5k and 10k starts at 8:30
You must be able to do the 1/2 marathon with an average pace of 15 minutes per mile. Because we have to close the course in the city by 9:30 am
The Hampton Inn 900 N. Canal about 3 miles from the start is offering rooms at the special rate of $109.00 per night (517) 999-7900. To get the special price use the code "Grand Ledge Racers"
All runners can get FREE facebook size pictures from Time Frame Photography, but there is no guarantee of a picture of every runner.
For the1/2 marathon there will be 6 water stations 1st one is just pass mile 2, the 2nd at about 4.5, 3rd one is at the half way point, the 4th one is just before mile 8, the 5th is just before mile 10, the 6th one is at mile 12. the 2nd, 4th,and 6th will also have Gatorade. There will be a porta john at the first water station and the 1/2 way water station.
For all runners there will be free massages available starting around 7am courtesy of the Lansing Community College Massage program
Attention all runners/walkers/Volunteers because of Regional baseball games being played at Grand Ledge High School there is NO parking at the High School and on Jenne St. this year. There are number of places to park other then the High School.
1. First Congregational United Church of Christ 210 W. Saginaw Just west of Jenne St. the church has a blue roof.
2. Dr. Harkema DDS parking is just west of Jenne St.
3. Empty Gas Station on corner of Jenne St. and Saginaw.
4. Lanjopoulos Chiropractic Office 309 E. Saginaw on the Corner of Willow St. & Saginaw.
5. Marsh field parking lot a block past Edward St. on the east side of Jenne St.
6. You can also park on the EAST side of Degroff St., the SOUTH side of Edward St., from S. Clinton St. (M100) to Degroff St., Pine St., Willow St., and Seymour St. also have street parking. If parking on the street please be respectful of our neighbor's yards and driveways and the time of day. Many people may still be sleeping.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?