In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Dr. Wax Orthodontics is giving back to local schools through our Lace Up for Learning 5K Run/Walk. This is an all ages family-friendly event! We welcome all speeds (walk/run/trot) to join us on November 5th at 10am. Race Day Registration and Race Day Packet Pick Up begin at 8:00am! Come join your community for a well-rounded morning of fitness and fun! There will be music, prizes and vendors. The fun will continue after you cross the finish line!
PACKET PICK UP: Grab your shirt, bib, and other goodies Friday, November 4th, from 10am-6pm at our Linden location OR the morning of the race on November 5th, as early as 8:00am.
1. When and where do you post the times of the race? Times will be posted at the Prize table after the race. Your time will also be posted on the RunSignUp page (where you registered for the race).
2. Do you have a map of the route? Yes, it is posted on the event page and there will be a copy when you pick up your race bag.
3. Where does the race start? The race starts and finishes at Deer Run Soccer Complex (16021 Linden Rd, Linden, MI 48451).
4. When will top runners be announced? Results will be posted at the prize table. Prizes for the top 2 runners in all age categories will be announced immediately after the race. A link will later be posted and shared on the FB event page.
5. What other prizes can I win? You will receive a card with all the businesses that are joining us for the after party. If you visit them and get your card signed you can turn it in at the Dr. Wax table to have a chance to win a raffle prize!!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.