In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
The Goodbye New Year's Eve series is in it's 9th year. Our goal is to offer a low cost, low frills last chance to gather and run in 2023.
The event will be at the RARA building located at 500 East Second St in downtown Rochester. There will be an indoor space to warm up and use the restroom. The race will start at 2:23 PM. Packet Pick-up will be available starting at 1:00 PM
What you get
- out and back race route on the Clinton River Trail (if snowy or icy conditions we recommend wearing Yak Traks or similar traction on your shoes)
- unique hand made finisher award by a local artisan
- grab and go snacks at the finish line
- FAMOUS white elephant prizes for all finishers including past race swag!
- last in-person chance to run 2023 out of town!!
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.