In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Entering its fifth year, the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give will be held June 12-17 at Blythefield Country Club. Similar to last year, proceeds from the tournament – and each of the week’s festivities – will benefit the Meijer Simply Give program that restocks the shelves of food pantries throughout the Midwest. To date, the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give has donated more than $2.1 million to local food pantries through the Simply Give program.
Meijer LPGA 5k Run & Walk presented by Kellogg’s will be adding a fun and competitive Team Challenge.
How does it work:
1. Select a team captain and have them register your team
2. Find up to 10 runners to join your team (have them sign up as individual runners and make sure they select the Community Challenge option when registering)
3. Run your heart out at the event
4. Join us for the awards ceremony at 9:30 am to see how your team placed
1. The top five finishers of each team (determined by age group place) will be combined for that team’s race score.
2. Teams are limited to 10 runners - must have at least 5 to score
3. This is a low-score-wins event (just like golf!)
4. In case of a tie, the team’s next nonscoring runner with the fastest time will be used as the tie breaker.
6:30 am Packet PickUp Opens
8:00 am Race Start
8:15 am Breakfast Begins
9:30 am Award Ceremony
With hunger as a corporate philanthropic focus, Meijer partners with hundreds of food banks and pantries through its Simply Give and food rescue programs. Meijer also supports education, disaster relief, and health and wellness initiatives. For additional information on Meijer philanthropy, please visit www.meijercommunity.com. Follow Meijer on Twitter @twitter.com/Meijer and @twitter.com/MeijerPR or become a fan at www.facebook.com/meijer.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
1.Gazelle Sports Grand Rapids (3930 28th Street) // Thursday, June 14, 2018 from 3 pm - 7pm
2. Meijer Knapp's Corner Location // Friday, June 15, 2018 from 11 am - 3 pm
3. Rockford High School Football Field // Saturday, June 16, 2018, 6:30 am – 7:50 am
** Late registration will be available at packet pickup and on race day. Cash or credit card only. **
After your 5k registration is confirmed, you can pick up your two (2) Daily Admission Tickets (valid any one day) at packet pickup or on race day. For more schedule of events and information on the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, please visit us at: www.meijerlpgaclassic.com
Meijer LPGA 5k Run/Walk presented by Kellogg's
Meijer LPGA Kids' Fun Run
Meijer Corporate Team Challenge
The top three runners in each age group will receive $500, $250, and $100 in Meijer gift cards, respectively.
19 and under *
** Please note that due to MHSAA policies, student athlethes that score in the top three spots for their age group will receive an alternate award. **