In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Meijer, Kellogg’s and Gazelle Sports have joined forces for the the Meijer LPGA 5k Run & Walk presented by Kellogg’s. Proceeds from this event support local food pantries in our communities through Simply Give. The event is timed by Classic Race Management. The 5k Run & Walk will be held on Saturday, June 17, in conjunction with the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give. In addition to a beautiful 5k course, that starts and ends at Rockford High School, runners will enjoy a special post race breakfast and receive complimentary access to attend the Meijer LPGA Classic at Blythefield Country Club. Participate as an individual or as a member of a team in the Team Challenge.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Entering its fourth year, the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give will be held June 13-18 at Blythefield Country Club. Similar to last year, proceeds from the tournament – and each of the week’s festivities – will benefit the Meijer Simply Give program that restocks the shelves of food pantries throughout the Midwest. To date, the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give has donated more than $2.1 million to local food pantries through the Simply Give program.
Meijer LPGA 5k Run & Walk presented by Kellogg’s will be adding a fun and competitive Team Challenge with two divisions: Community and Media.
How does it work:
1. Select a team captain and have them register your team
2. Find up to 10 runners to join your team (have them sign up as individual runners and make sure they select the Community Challenge option when registering)
3. Run your heart out at the event
4. Join us for the awards ceremony at 9:30 am to see how your team placed
1. The top five finishers of each team (determined by age group place) will be combined for that team’s race score.
2. Teams are limited to 10 runners - must have at least 5 to score
3. This is a low-score-wins event (just like golf!)
4. In case of a tie, the team’s next nonscoring runner with the fastest time will be used as the tie breaker.
6:30 am Pack PickUp Opens
8:00 am Race Start
8:15 am Breakfast Begins
9:30 am Award Ceremony
The Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give will be a sustainable event that engages the community, Meijer vendors and partners on multiple levels with a commitment to feed the hungry through Simply Give.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
1. Meijer Knapp's Corner Location // Thursday, June 15, 2017 from 11 am - 3 pm
2. Gazelle Sports Grand Rapids (3930 28th Street) // Friday, June 16, 2017 from 3 pm - 7pm
3. Rockford High School Football Field // Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:30 am – 7:50 am
** Late registration will be available at packet pickup and on race day. Cash or credit card only. **
After your 5k registration is confirmed, you can pick up your two (2) Daily Admission Tickets (valid any one day) at packet pickup or on race day. For more schedule of events and information on the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, please visit us at: www.meijerlpgaclassic.com
$15 Kids 17 & Under
$25 Adults 18 & Over
$150 Team Challenge
The top three runners in each age group will receive $500, $250, and $100 in Meijer gift cards, respectively.
19 and under *
** Please note that due to MHSAA policies, student athlethes that score in the top three spots for their age group will receive an alternate award. **