SALINE, MI US 48176
To be guaranteed a shirt, please register for the race by 7/12/2023.
Saline Summerfest 5k presented by Ann Arbor Running Company & Trinity Health IHA Medical Group / Probility Physical Therapy will be in person and will also offer a virtual option.
The in-person event will use the normal course that starts and finishes at Saline City Hall, 100 North Harris Street, Saline, MI at 8:30am.
Pre-Registration & Packet Pick-Up: New!! Packet pickup will be from 3:00pm - 6:00pm, Friday, August 11th at Ann Arbor Running Company, 901 West Eisenhower Pkwy, Ann Arbor, MI. Race day packet pickup will be from 7:00am - 8:15am in front of Saline City Hall, 100 North Harris Street, Saline, MI.
Race day registration and packet pick-up will be held at race headquarters located at Saline City Hall from 7:00am to 8:15am.
Awards: Top 200 finishers will receive free ice cream!
The Saline Cross Country program will also hold a virtual version of the annual Summerfest 5k.
1. Register for the race by 7/12/2023 to be guaranteed to receive a shirt and bib before race weekend. Runners registering after 7/12/2023 will not be guaranteed a shirt.
2. You will receive a race shirt with a cool new design.
3. On the weekend of 8/12/203, run your race wherever you are most comfortable, neighborhood, track, bike trail, treadmill, etc.
4. Post your results to Twitter, Strava, and/or Facebook, and tag them #salinesummerfest5k2023.
Oh, you want more? How about a few extra contests for bragging rights? On 8/12/2023, you can compete for one of the following:
1. Most Creative Route – show us your route, maybe you want to spell out SXC, maybe you want to draw a cool picture with your route – you choose!! We will post your route for all to see.
2. Furthest from Saline - as measured by google maps. Post a picture to Twitter, Facebook and/or strava with #salinesummerfest5k2023 showing your route and location. Whoever is furthest away from the Four Corners will win bragging rights and be referred to as the Saline XC Long Distance Supporter.
3. Best photo – Post a picture in your race t-shirt or any Saline XC gear at the most picturesque part of your run. The winner will be crowned Ms. or Mr. Photogenic and will adorn our run website for at least the next year.
Donate and SAVE!
Help support Saline Cross Country. A $100 donation and over will receive $20 off entry fee, $50 donation receives $10 off entry fee and a $25 donation will receive $5 off entry fee. Choose the donation level during the registration process and the discount will be taken during checkout. Any donation amount welcome!
Thank you for your support!
Refer friends and get a $10 refund
Get the word out to your friends about this great race! When you refer 3 or more participants you'll get a refund of up to $10.00! At checkout you'll be provided a unique URL, give that to friends, families, etc. and when 3 or more participants register using the URL you'll receive $10!
This race is endorsed by The Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and part of the 2021 Michigan Fitness Foundation Challenge. The challenge encourages Michiganders to engage with events that promote physical activity, health and wellness. You will receive a FIT point for every endorsed event you participate in or volunteer for from January 1, 2021 until December 31st, 2021. Points earn cool swag and a chance to win a Grand Prize! To sign up and learn more click HERE. There is no cost to this challenge.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.SalineCrossCountry.org.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.