|2017 Superhero 5K Run, Walk, or Fly!||
|Registration ends April 27, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT|
805 W. Park Street
Saint Johns, MI US 48879
Superhero 5K Run, Walk, or Fly! is a fun, family event for all ages and abilities!
All participants are encouraged to wear a Superhero costume!
- 8:00 a.m. Registration Opens
- 8:30 a.m. Costume Contest Judging Begins (winners announced just before 9:00 a.m.)
- 9:00 a.m. Kids' Super Dash (not timed, all kiddos will receive a medal)
- 9:30 a.m. All Superheroes take off! (chip timed)
The full 5K course is through the scenic St. Johns City Park--the route is a mix of groomed dirt trails and pavement.
Join our Costume Contest!!
1. Most Authentic Superhero 2. Most Creative Superhero Costume 3. Best Group 4. Cutest Superhero
Registration Fun includes:
- Hoola hooping!
- Bounce house!
- Face painting!
- Coloring Superhero masks!
- Superhero cutouts for pictures and selfies!
- DJ with fun music!
- Costume Contest!
- LOTS of fabulous Superheroes for Children!
Please note, (unpredictable) weather may alter some of the planned activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my child just wants to do the Kids' Super Dash, do they still need to be registered? Due to liability issues, yes, all participants must be registered.
- Can I use a stroller for the 5K? Yes, just please be sure to register everyone who will be participating.
- Do we need to register separately for both the Kids' Super Dash and the full 5K? All registrations are good for both the Kids' Super Dash and the full 5K--children are welcome to participate in the full 5K and caregivers are welcome to do the Kids' Super Dash with their kiddos. Only one registration per person is needed.
- What does my registration include? All registrations include both the Kids' Super Dash and full 5K, t-shirt, goodie bag (until gone), age bracket medals for full 5K (if participant places), free (through download) professional race photos, and lots of fun activities!
- Can I bring my dog? To ensure the safety of all participants and we recognize not everyone enjoys four legged friends, please no dogs. However, service dogs are welcome.
- Can I pick up my t shirt and bib early? Yes, early (optional) t shirt and bib pick up Thursday, April 27th from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m at the CASA Office located at 107 N. Clinton Avenue in St. Johns. T shirts and bibs will also be available for pick up the morning of the race.
- What if I want to make an additional donation? (Thank you!!) When you complete your registration there is an option to make an additional donation to our program.
Wednesday, March 15th: Kick Off Event at the St. Johns Big Boy! Spaghetti Buffet Fundraiser (don't forget your cape) from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Advance tickets available by contacting the CASA Office--$12 for adults, $8 for children 10 and under, and 2 and under are free (the regular Big Boy menu will also be available during the event).
For more information about our program, please visit out website at VoiceForClintonCountyChildren.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.