In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
· (Canceled) Check in from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Race starts at 9:00 a.m.
· Race locations: Begins in the parking lot of Vassar High School 220 Athletic St. Vassar MI 48768
· Race course: Consists of gently rolling hills that follow the city streets. All paved roads. Water stations provided at halfway point.
· Electronic chip timing system.
· Medals will be awarded to the top male and female participants in the following age groups: 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & UP
· ½ mile kids run for 9 & under will be held immediately following the race (approx. 10:15 a.m.)
$10.00 with t-shirt $5.00 without t-shirt
· Pre-registration before July 23rd 2012- $20.00 includes t-shirt. $10.00 without t-shirt. Race day registration $25.00 includes t-shirt while supplies last. $10.00 without t-shirt.
· Proceeds to benefit Alzheimer’s Association www.alz.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?