Join us for the fourth annual Hustle for Hope 5K. Proceeds from the event benefit Hope for HIE, the global non-profit patient advocacy and support organization focused on improving the quality of life for children and families affected by neonatal and pediatric Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy through awareness, education and support. Click here to learn more about Hope for HIE.
We have TWO formats this year -- virtual and several in-person events! Offering many options allows us to meet the needs of our global community, allowing for flexibility, diversity and inclusion. Participants can either pick a date, time and location (indoors or outdoors) that works best and can complete the 5K by any form of mobility (walk, run, roll), or participate in one of the in-person hosted events.
Register anytime between February 15th and April 15th by visiting https://www.givesignup.org/Race/MI/WestBloomfield/HustleforHope. The race registration fee is $30, with an early bird discount of $5, if registered by March 15th. Each registrant will receive a finisher medal, race bib and other swag materials. Add a race shirt at sign up for an additional $20.
All ages can participate. If your child is under 8 years old, adjust the registration year. We are unable to do this on our end.
VIRTUAL PELOTON COMMUNITY EVENTS
- PELOTON TREAD
- PELOTON BIKE
IN-PERSON EVENT LOCATIONS
- Cherry Hill, NJ (Just outside of Philly!)
- Chalfont, PA
- Aurora, CO
- Sparks, NV
- Seattle, WA
- Waukesha, WI
- Berwick, LA
- Imperial, PA
- Charlotte, NC
- Saugerties, NY
- Bristol, RI
- Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Dollard des Omeaux, QC
Event packets will be mailed out in two separate timeframes. The earlier you register, the sooner you will receive your race packet:
- Register by March 15th, and your race packet will be mailed by April 1st.
- Register between March 16th and April 15th, and your race packet will be mailed as quickly as we can get it out!
- NOTE: If you register within the same week as the in-person events, we cannot guarantee you'll receive your packet before the in-person event.
Show your support through a corporate, individual, family or local sponsorship! We have many different opportunities, at all levels.
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
There are a couple of ways you can connect with other Hustle for Hope 5K participants and raise more money in support of Hope for HIE:
- Join the official 2024 Hustle for Hope 5K Participant Group after you complete your registration.
- Start a fundraising team during the registration process and invite your friends and family to join.
- Setup an Individual fundraising page at registration and invite your friends and family to donate.
- Create your own unique team or individual fundraising page and social media images using templates you can find here.
- Take advantage of RunSignup's exclusive, industry-leading Facebook fundraiser integration to maximize your reach.
COMPLETE THE 5K AND SUBMIT YOUR RESULTS
Complete the 5K anytime between April 1st and May 15th and submit your results at https://runsignup.com/hustleforhope5k/results.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.hopeforhie.org/getinvolved/hustleforhope/.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.