In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://riverviewoutdoors.com/events.
First annual Junebug 5k Fun Run/Walk presented by ROAR!
Strap on the shoes for another fun-filled ROAR 5k and get entered to win one of the awesome end-of-year prizes! This event will start on the bike path near the South Riverview Park Splash Pad. Rain or shine, the event will go on!
All proceeds will go towards sponsoring a day in the park and on the water with the Little Brother/Little Sister mentor program this coming August. Course maps and more details to come!
ATTENTION REGISTRANTS!!! You MUST fill out your bib tag and drop it into the prize box at ROAR to be entered in the end of year drawing for the winner's choice of a Solo Stove Bonfire or a Retrospec Weekender Paddleboard!
· $20 Online event registration fee. Online registration ends June 10th at midnight.
· $30 Day of event registration at ROAR (Riverview Outdoors & Recreation) located at 209 2nd Ave NE from 7:30-8:30am.
· Racecourse will be marked and start on the bike path near the splash pad. Course map via MAPMYRUN app will be posted soon!
· 7:30-8:30am Bib pick-up/racer check-in and day of event registration at ROAR.
· 8:45am racers meeting at the starting line with a 9:00am start time.
· Upon completion of the event present your race bib at ROAR and place the tear-off tag with your contact info filled out into the prize drawing box!
· All proceeds from ROAR events help us provide free educational and rental opportunities to our community throughout the year.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.