In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.missourimultisportweekendfest.com/.
The Missouri State MultiSport Weekend Festival is a weekend long event comprised of a Youth Elite Triathlon, Junior Elite Triathlon, Senior Elite Triathlon, Age Group Triathlon, and Open Water Swim.
Over the past five years the Ozarks, Southwest MO, and Missouri as a whole has lost some beloved Multisport events, but not due to lack of interest. The MO State MultiSport Weekend will bring back an era of competition to the State of Missouri to continue growth and aid our Multisport Community as a whole!
Thursday September 24th
- 2:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. Packet Pickup Opens
Friday September 25th
- 7:00 a.m. Event Weekend Setup Begins
- 1:00 p.m. Tri Course Open, Race Site Open, and Packet Pickup Opens
- 7:30 p.m. Packet Pickup Closes
- 8:00 p.m. Race Site Closes
Saturday September 26th
- 5:15 a.m. Transition Opens
- 6:00 a.m. Lake Open for Warm-up
- 6:30 a.m. Course Closes/ Road Closes
Must Enter through Chateau on the Lake parking lot past 6:30 a.m.
- 6:45-9:00 a.m. Age Group Sprint Race
- 6:35 a.m. National Anthem and Prayer
- 8:30 a.m. Post Race Food Open
- 9:45-10:30 a.m. Mens Youth Elite Super Sprint Triathlon
- 11:15-12:00 a.m. Women's Youth Elite Super Sprint Triathlon
- 12:45-2:00a.m. Mens Junior Elite and Senior Elite Sprint Triathlon
- 2:45-4:00 p.m. Women's Junior Elite and Senior Elite Sprint Triathlon
- 4:30- 6:15 p.m. Swimmin' in Moonshine Open Water Swim Race
- 6:30 p.m. Race Site Closes
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.