Kansas City, MO US 64113
Have you always wanted to run/ walk but are not sure how to get started? Are you returning to running/ walking after a long lay-off or injury? Our Beginning Running/ Walking program is for you! The program begins with a series of run/walk workouts and builds up to running 3 miles.
Must be a member of Kansas City Running Club to participate. JOIN KCR
Participants receive the following:
- Detailed training schedule.
- Weekly group coached workouts that begin as a series of run/walk workouts and build up to running at least 3 miles (a 5K).
- Guidance from a coach and the ability to get personalized help.
- Educational materials on various running related topics such as nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, core strength and more!
- Meeting new running friends!
This 8 week session will meet twice a week. You do not need to attend every session. Attend as often as your schedule allows.
Mondays at 5:15pm adjacent to HJ's Community Center, 6425 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO, 64113 (across the street from St. Andrew's Episcopal Church)
Wednesdays 6:30 PM at the Shawnee Mission East High School TRACK, 7500 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208-4298. Register for Track sessions separately HERE.
If you have any questions about this training program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.