In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
|Race Entry Team Fee||
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com. A fun adventure race modeled after the show THE AMAZING RACE. It's way more fun than a 5K! On-line registration will close once 100 team limit is reached, so sign up now!
1. ABOUT THE RACE:Kids in grades 1-12 can pair up with or race against parents, grandparents, family members, friends or neighbors while completing a one mile cross country course filled with fun challenges patterned after the show THE AMAZING RACE. Whether you run, jog, walk or watch, it'll be an experience you will never forget. Adults can pair up and participate too!
Testimonial: “What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him! It has made memories that will last a life time.”
2. REGISTRATION INFO: Teams consist of two participants (adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult). Kindergarten & Pre-K is allowed only if paired with an adult. Active duty, reserves, retired - military, law enforcement and fire department – including spouses – receive a 50% discount off team entry fee. Spectators are welcome to tag along for free and take photos for the scrapbook.
3. RACE DESCRIPTION:Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", this rain or shine event pits teams of two against other teams in a series of up to eight fun-filled challenges spread across a one-mile cross-country course. Clue cards at each station instructs the teams to complete a task (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before proceeding to the next challenge station. Challenge stations include varying degrees of difficulty, based on age of participant. How well you work as a team is the most essential ingredient to winning the race. The team that reaches the finish line with the fastest overall time wins. Contestants should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun! Teams can choose a recreation pace (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or a competitive pace (those who prefer to run and are physically active. The top 25 teams, from each city, qualify for the National Championship Race and a chance to win $2,000!
4. SUPPORTING: The Great Amazing Race series supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY family initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be a good ROLE MODEL by participating in three daily home activities that have the power to improve their student’s academic performance and family quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy.
5. EVENT SPONSORSHIP:Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning about partnership and exhibitor booth opportunities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?