We may not be traveling far and wide for races (or even vacations!) this summer, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stamp your passport full of LOCAL trails! This summer, join GO! St. Louis and Great Rivers Greenway for a challenge to run, walk, or bike on trails in every part of your very own city!
This challenge is perfect for every age and ability. Great Rivers Greenway trails are all paved, well-marked paths with parking options and most importantly - great scenery!
We have selected 15 beautiful Great Rivers Greenways trails for you to choose from. We chose trails that represent all areas of our region, and are diverse in landscape and scenery! Your challenge is to visit 10 of the 15 trails to “fill” your passport!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
You can submit and manage your own results directly from the RunSignup Race Page or from your RunSignup profile.
1. Navigate to our RunSignup race page > and select the Result tab > then select Submit Virtual Results.
2. Next search for your registration either by first and last name or by email address and DOB.
3. Once you have found your registration select Log Activities under event.
4. Utilize the drop-down menu under activity to record which of the fifteen trails you visited. You must record one activity (greenway) at a time. Record the date you visited the greenway in the field date completed. Then under greenway completed please select 1. It is optional (not required) to enter your time and or use the comment section.
5. Then select submit activity.
A confirmation page will appear.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.