In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Ridgeland Recreation and Parks is hosting a fundraising bike ride to support the Children’s of Mississippi Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
Don’t miss this important opportunity to put your pedals to a purpose and cycle out kids’ cancer!
The bike ride will begin at the Renaissance on Highland Colony. Riding distances are available for everyone. Riders can register for 65-mile, 44-mile, 25-mile and 10-mile road rides. There will be a kids’ fun ride available, too!
$30 Registration fee includes participant t-shirt, rest stops with food, water, gatorade, restrooms, post ride food and entertainment
Participate in fundraising through a donation at online registration and other ride day activities.*
Join us for a fall morning ride and help cycle out kids’ cancer!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, October 7, 2022
4:00 pm - 7:00pm Packet Pickup -Renaissance at Colony Park
Saturday, October 8, 2022
6:15 am -7:15 am Packet Pickup-Renaissance at Colony Park
7:30 am All distances begin
8:00 am Kids Fun Ride
For more information please visit our Facebook page, RidgelandRecreationandParks.
The Children’s of Mississippi Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, part of Children’s of Mississippi, provides treatment for children with cancer, sickle cell and blood-related diseases. Patients are treated regardless of their ability to pay and are not required to participate in a clinical trial to receive care.
The center’s caregivers and staff join families in their journey, bringing together a team of pediatric cancer experts with the training and advanced treatments to give Mississippi’s children the best possible outcomes.
An upcoming $2.5 million renovation project will upgrade and expand Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders by adding additional exam rooms, a larger infusion room, and updating the center’s pharmacy. Proceeds from Cycle Out Kids Cancer will support the renovation fund and help to improve the care of the center’s patients and their families.
All Route maps subject to change
2022 Course Maps Below
Ride with GPS Maps
To RSVP for the event and receive free turn by turn navigation, Download the routes and maps for offline use, print PDF maps, and more please follow these steps:
1) Go to ridewithgps.com and Sign In or Sign Up with Ride with GPS. If you currently have a personal account, simply login to your existing account. If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please kick Starter, which is our free account.
2) After you are signed in to your existing or new account, click this link, which will automatically RSVP you for the event:
3) After you are added to the event, please use this page to explore all the benefits this gets you and how to use the features: https://ridewithgps.com/help/event-participants/
10 Mile Route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40373546
25 Mile Route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40373550
44 Mile Route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40373547
65 Mile Route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40373548
1. All participants must wear a helmet
2. All participants must have front and rear lights
3. No headphones are allowed
4. Obey rules of the road
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.