- Where will be the race be held? The Start/Finish line will be on Adena Trail at the Farmers Market Pavilion next to the Old Train Station Depot on Railroad Street, Mount Sterling, KY 40353.
- What time does the race start? The Glow Run 5K Run/Walk will start at 8:30 pm.
- What time should I arrive? Please arrive at least one hour before the race start time.
- Where will I park? Parking is available in various parking lots in downtown Mount Sterling. More information coming...
- Are there any restrictions at the race venue? None at this time.
- When does online registration close? Online registration will remain open up to and through race evening.
- Can I register on race day? Yes! Race day registration will be available for an increased fee over pre-registration fees.
- What do I get for my registration fee? Your registration fee includes your race number, chip timing, race t-shirt and a glow necklace.
- Is there a benefiting charity? Yes, all proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Can I get a refund of my registration fee? Sorry. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Should I register my young children? Small children that can't run or walk the 5K need not be registered. Only registered participants will receive a race number and race t-shirt.
- When can I get my race t-shirt and race number? On Friday, August 28th between 5:00pm – 6:00pm at The TERF Project Inc. in Downtown Mount Sterling located at 12 South Bank Street, Mount Sterling, Kentucky 40343 and on race day starting at 6:30 pm at the NEW Farmers Market Pavilion on Adena Trial at Railroad Street, Mount Sterling, Kentucky 40353.
- Can I view a course map? Yes. Click here to view the course map.
- Is the course totally on hard surfaces? Yes! The course is on the city streets of Mount Sterling.
- Is the course suitable for strollers? Yes. Pushing a stroller on this course is possible. Please start in the back of the race pack.
- Can I walk the race? Yes! Walkers are welcome.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes!
- Are there other restrictions? None at this time.
- Will the race be timed? Yes. The race timing will be produced by 3 Way Racing.
- Will awards be presented after the race? Overall awards for the top male & female finishers based on "gun time". Age group awards for the top 3 male & female in the following age groups based on "chip time" : 12 & under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over.
- Can I find my finish time online? Yes! Please click here to find the race results.