In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Our next MTCX Zwift Series will focus on a variety of disciplines within Zwift. Teams and team scoring will once again be the focus.. Results will be posted on Zwift Companion and also on the spreadsheet, but we'll offer a variety of categories and team overall standings. If you are Zwift MTCX veteran please help a beginner or new rider and show them the light. We will use the new Zwift Clubs feature on the Companion App. This should provide more accurate results
The series is six races. For 6 Thursday's in a row, starting Thursday, February 17th, 2022 . The race start time is 6pm (mst). There is also a 9pm make up race offered every week. Please read the technology section below on more details about start times. You just need to register one time, so I have your information. After that you will be invited on Zwift Companion automatically every week. You must be on Zwift. You must have the Zwift Companion App. You must wear a heart rate strap. Here is a link to the Facebook Group. Check the technology and cheaters section for more information on that.
Technology and Must Have's
In order to register and compete in the races, you must have a Zwift setup. We are using the new Zwift Club Feature. To RSVP to the races or be invited you must become a member of Club MTCX. Once you register I will invite you. There is a max of 100 riders per club. Once you RSVP yes for the event, the process is very similar to how you would join a normal group ride or event in Zwift. You log on to Zwift and a message will pop up asking you if you want to join. When selecting a category for the event please make sure it's same the category you registered for.
Race Radio will be on the Discord Audio App. You can listen in to race commentary, get updates and here what's going on. I can invite you to the Zwift MTCX Server upon registration or send you the link. It's an App on your phone. The Discord channel will have basic race announcements and MTCX commentary.
Below are the categories for this series. You may self select into a category at race registration. All categories are worth the same amount of points towards your team and overall standings. If you don't know your category, visit this article for help.
Rules and Doping
- If you'd like to trainer dope, dope in general, or worry about others doping then this is probably not the event for you. I can spot folks who aren't being realistic and take it up with them one on one. That said I do not have a sure-fire system of knocking out dopers or anything like. Please be realistic with body weight and trainer calibration. I will be double checking folks on their watts per kg compared to their Zwift and Zwift Power profiles.
- For the races, change your profile name to have your category at the end. For Example "Shaun Radley - MTCX - B." This will allow for racers to know who they are up against in terms of categories.
The results will be posted HERE. I will be using the Zwift Companion Club feature for all results.
- We'll track overall team standings. Each category counts for the same point total 1 through 20. Those points go to your team total.
- No limit on riders per team, do some recruiting if you need.
- Please pick a team jersey and shorts.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.