In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
2023 Weekly Mountain Bike League - Missoula, Montana
HUMP DAY MOUNTAIN BIKE LEAGUE
"something for everyone"
5/10 - Marshall Mountain - Short Track - Lower Part (5pm beginner & juniors, 6pm Open Women, 6:30pm Open Men)
5/17 - Marshall Mountain - Longer Circuit Race
5/24 - Marshall Mountain - Midway and Hot Sauce Laps
5/31 - Marshall Mountain - To the tip top and Flow Trail
6/7 - Marshall Mountain - Locals Missoula XC Course
6/14 - Marshall Mountain - Green Gate Climb and every trail
4:00pm - On Site Registration/Check In Opens
5:00pm - Early Start (any category - juniors, beginners encouraged)
6:00pm - Late Start (any category - more experienced encouraged)
7:20pm - Podium
After party @ Dram Shop 229 East Front Street
Junior boys 6-11
Junior girls 6-11
Junior boys 12-16
Junior girls 12-16
Masters 40+ female
Masters 40+ male
Clydesdale Open (190+ body weight)
- Team scoring is in effect. Matching hoodies for the winning team. Top 20 overall in each start receive points for their team. 4:30pm and 6pm overall top 20 receive points regardless of category. 1st = 20, 2nd - 19.......
- Individual scoring is in effect. To have your points count towards your individual overall you must race your recommended time. You can drop one race. 1st = 20, 2nd = 19.........
- All races are at Marshall Mountain. The 5:00pm race will always be a less technical and shorter course. The 6 race will be for the open categories and riders who are interested in racing at a higher level.
- Missoula XC is not part of the series, but has several age group racing opportunities. You can register here, https://www.bikereg.com/58359
- Snack and drink included with registration at every race.
- Top 3 podium and medals.
- ZTD Rangers Junior Program also runs at the same time of the series and is part of the series. Registration is thru Parks and Rec.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.