In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
It’s time for the Last Best Paddle of 2020!
Get your paddles ready and life jackets on and join us during the month of September for the Big Sky Paddle Challenge! With the cancellation of our beloved Montana Dragon Boat Festival, we wanted a way to get out on the water and for you do the same!
- You choose your vessel – canoe, kayak and/or paddleboard, as long as it is paddle-powered. Indoor rowing counts too!
- You choose your body of water and your distance. We have lots fun awards, and speed is not required.
- You can paddle any time between September 1 and September 30.
- Register and get a commemorative dry bag and the chance to win in the various categories
- You may participate in any or all of the challenges - just make sure you upload your files to the Results tab to provide your proof! Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don't have a photo for the competition, we'd love to see (and share) photos of you out paddling.
To qualify for awards, you must record your paddle using an app such as Strava, Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc, and upload your file to the Results tab on RunSignUp.
Award Categories (and we may add more along the way!):
It has been a challenging year for everyone, but luckily for Montanans, we still have the great outdoors. So join us for the Big Sky Paddle Challenge – we hope to see you on the water!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.