In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Come out and have some fun at our 3rd Annual Run 4 Peace! We will have free prize drawings, refreshments and live entertainment after the race! This run/walk takes place on the Pumpkin Loop, which is part of the Carolina North Forest.
This run will benefit HomeStart, a homeless shelter for women and children in Orange County. The Run 4 Peace helps to support this important, community non-profit, and it is a fun opportunity to get some fresh air and exercise with family and friends!
* There will be custom medals and prizes for overall male, overall female and first male and female in each age category:
(5-10, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+)
* Branded t-shirts (unisex adult and youth sizes) for all participants registering by August 14. We cannot guarantee t-shirts to every runner registering after August 14. Runners registering for the first time during packet pick-up or on Race Day will receive a t-shirt on a first come, first served basis
* Each registrant will receive a raffle ticket after the race for a free prize drawing
* Free parking is available at Chapel Hill High School (1709 High School Rd.), right across the street from the race site
* Fleet Feet Carrboro (300 E. Main St.) on Friday, Sep 21 from 4-7 PM
* At the race on Saturday, September 22, starting at 1 PM
* Online registration ends at 11:59 PM on Thursday, Sep 20
* In-person registration during Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Carrboro (300 E. Main St.) on Friday, Sep 21 from 4-7 PM
* On-site registration is available at the race on Saturday, Sep 22 beginning at 1 PM
* If your organization is interested in sponsoring our race, or if you would like to volunteer on race day, just click on the "Questions" button below to fill in your info and we will get in touch with you to discuss the details!
If you indicate that you are "Interested" or "Going," you will receive updates as we get closer to race day! https://www.facebook.com/events/522344151498473/
Hope to see you on September 22 :)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
2018 Run 4 Peace Course Map