In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE - The 2018 Run 4 Peace has been rescheduled for October 6th due to trail work being done after damange from Hurricane Florence.
Come out and have some fun at our chip-timed, 3rd Annual Run 4 Peace! We will have Refreshments, Live Music, and Prize Drawings for all participants (prizes include great merch from Fleet Feet Sports, Bull City Running, Planet Fitness and Orange Theory Fitness, plus yoga passes to Carrboro Yoga Company and a one-year, black card membership to Planet Fitness). In addition, Ultimate Sports Massage Therapy will be onsite to offer Complementary Sports Massages!
This run/walk takes place on the Pumpkin Loop, part of the Carolina North Forest. Proceeds from the event help to support HomeStart, a homeless shelter for women and children in Orange County. Jogging strollers are welcome, but please keep pets at home for this race. Thanks!
* Overall female/male winners will receive a custom medal, $399 gift card to Orange Theory Fitness and a $25 gift card to Fleet Feet
* Female/male winners in each age category will receive a $10 gift card to Fleet Feet Sports and extra sports/fitness SWAG from one or more of our fitness partners (Fleet Feet Sports, Orange Theory Fitness, Planet Fitness)
* Age Categories are: 13&under, 14-18, 19-25, 26-35, 36-45, 46-59, 60-69, 70+
* Branded t-shirts (unisex adult and youth sizes) guaranteed for all participants registering by September 24. We cannot guarantee t-shirts to every runner registering after September 24. Runners registering for the first time during packet pick-up or on Race Day will receive a t-shirt on a first come, first served basis
* Each participant will receive a raffle ticket before the race for a free prize drawing
* Each participant will receive a Planet Fitness branded drink koozie and fitness towel
* Free parking is available at Chapel Hill High School (1709 High School Rd.), right across the street from the race site
* Fleet Feet Carrboro (300 E. Main St.) on Friday, Oct 5 from 4-7 PM
* At the race on Saturday, Oct 6, starting at 12:45 PM
* Online registration ends at 11:59 PM on Thursday, October 4
* In-person registration during Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Carrboro (300 E. Main St.) on Friday, Oct 5 from 4-7 PM
* On-site registration is available at the race on Saturday, Oct 6 beginning at 1 PM
* If your organization is interested in sponsoring our race, or if you would like to be involved on race day, just click on the "Questions" button below to fill in your info and we will get in touch with you to discuss the details!
If you indicate that you are "Interested" or "Going," you will receive updates as we get closer to race day. https://www.facebook.com/events/522344151498473/
Hope to see you on October 6 :)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
2018 Run 4 Peace Course Map