In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Get pumped for a summertime mountain bike event that will test your endurance and motivate you to ride more - the Sprocket Fuel Mountain Bike Challenge.
Ride any open trail, at any time between July 15th and August 15th, with the goal of accumulating a TOTAL of 100 or 200 miles over the monthlong period. For each ride, track your distance on your GPS device and upload to our online platform. In addition to distance, our super cool data platform will allow you to upload elapsed time and elevation gain, but both of those data points are optional. Each ride's progress is added to the totals of all earlier rides to make up your one month total. Compare your miles completed with others on the leaderboard and at the end of the event, download your digital finisher certificate with your stats. You can also create a team and invite your friends to ride along with you, virtually or in person.
In addition to the personal challenge and digital tracking of this event, your registration fee includes a comfy t-shirt, a colorful head wrap, and a beautiful 5" magnet to remember your accomplishment - all shipped directly to you. All participants are eligible to win prizes and random giveaways distributed at the virtual awards ceremony.
If you're looking for a fun MTB challenge this summer. Here you go. Let’s do this!
• Choose your distance (100 Mile or 200 Mile) and sign up: It only takes a minute or two or three. Plus, commitment equals motivation!
• Ride and Track: Ride any open trail, at any time from July 15th to August 15th, with the goal of accumulating 100 or 200 miles. For each ride, track your ride on your GPS device.
• Record: From your device or computer, log into your profile on bikesignup.com and click on the results tab. After each ride, post your distance. You may also post your elapsed time, elevation gain, and any comments about each ride. Results must be posted by August 15th @ 11:59pm.
• Follow Your Progress: Each ride's progress is added to the totals of all earlier rides to make up your one month total. Compare your miles completed with others on the leaderboard and at the end of the event, download your digital finisher certificate with your stats.
• Share (optional): Post photos from your rides on social media and use #sprocketfuelmtbchallenge so we can track your post. You may win a prize!
• Celebrate: On Sunday, August 16th by 5pm, we will post a video on the Roadless Races Facebook page wrapping up the event, awarding prizes, and drawing the winners of the giveaways. Giveaways and prizes include gift certificates, ride swag, and bike accessories. All participants will be automatically included in the giveaway drawings. Giveaways and prizes will be mailed to the winners.
Sign up for this event and we will ship you three swag items - a tee, head wrap, and 5" magnet. Shipping is included. All swag will be shipped on August 6th or 7th.
You're gonna love the fit and feel of this high-quality, super soft and comfy tee. Comes in men's, women's, and youth sizes. Screen printed with vintage ink to give it an attractive, light, and subdued look.
For car or fridge, this beautiful 5" magnet is super cool and a great way to remember your accomplishment.
This colorful head wrap - made from stretchy material - perfect for wearing under your helmet, as a neck warmer when it's cold, or as a face cover during a pandemic
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with answers. Below are answers to some common questions we think you might have. We will expand this section as we get more questions that might be helpful to all riders.
This is a challenge, not a race - so why am I able to input distance, time, and elevation? While distance is the main goal with this challenge, this is your personal challenge and we want to give you the ability to track as much data as you would like. Feel free to forgo inputting time and elevation if you do not care about those details. 'Results' will be sorted by distance only.
Do I have to complete all 100 or 200 miles on one ride? No, no, no - ACCUMULATE those miles over the monthlong period from July 15th-Aug 15th. Of course, if you want to crank out those miles all in one go, have at it!
Do I have to ride on trails only? We think trails are the bee's knees, but this is your challenge. So, if you want to ride on roads, green ways, gravel, or on a trainer in your garage - go for it. Have fun, challenge yourself, and ride more, that's what this is all about!
What happens if I do not complete my miles? Nothing. This is your personal challenge. Do your best to complete your mileage and if you don't succeed, hey, you gave it your best shot and that's an accomplishment in itself.
I didn't learn about this challenge until after it started on July 15th, can I still participate? For sure, you have until July 29th to sign up. But remember, the more days you have to ride, the easier it will be to accomplish your goal.
Adventures are more fun with friends so create a team and invite your friends to join you in this challenge. Track the progress of your teammates and cheer them on! Creating or joining a team is simple during or after registration. NOTE: This is not a relay so all team members will still be shooting for their individual goal of 100 or 200 miles.
Invite friends to join in the fun. Every person who signs up using your unique referral link will help you earn the following rewards. Refer 5 riders and receive a $25 refund. Refer 10 riders and receive a $25 refund and a Roadless Races Trucker Hat. Your referral link will be included on your confirmation email and we will also send you a separate email that you can forward to your friends. Also, your referral link will be embedded in the social share buttons at the end of registration. Plenty of ways to invite your friends and earn rewards.
If you have any questions about this ride, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your ride experience.